Impending doom

The question that stands before me is whether I take the plunge and give my general exam on June 9th or as planned, three weeks later on June 28th. I could be gutsy/foolish but come out alive feeling I saved three weeks worth of anxiety or invest time and make a water-tight defense of my proposal on the 28th. cant decide which and also have a denver trip coming up this memorial day weekend. hate to back out of that too. things are in flux right now. need some resolution soon before it drives me off the edge.
update: decided to have it on the 28th. Nobody forced my hand, so I held back.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: